VOLUNTEERS NEED TO BE SOMEONE WHO:
- Enjoys working with others and being part of a team.
- Is in reasonably good health.
- Is ready to have fun and make a commitment.
- Is hardworking and willing to learn.
- Wants to make a difference.
REWARDS OF BEING A VOLUNTEER:
- A fun, friendly and supportive environment.
- Professional training and experience.
- A pension fund available to qualified members.
- A chance to learn new skills.
- A chance to make new friends and be part of a dedicated group.
- A chance to learn your strengths and make a difference.
Being a volunteer is a major commitment which includes numerous hours of training each year as well as responding to calls at all hours of the day and night. Our volunteers care and want to help the community in which they live. If you feel you are a person who can make this type of commitment and want to give back to your community then, you are the person we need. Please call us at 719-836-3500 or stop by our Headquarters at 131 Elm St, in Hartsel.
If you have interest in being a volunteer, print out the Volunteer packet below and return it to our Headquarters location, upload the file online or email it to Chief Brian Cook at email@example.com
If you would like more information about becoming a Volunteer please fill out the boxes below and someone will contact you.